Hampi, also referred to as the Group of Monuments at Hampi, is a UNESCO World Heritage Site located in east-central Karnataka, India.1500 CE, Hampi-Vijayanagara was the world’s second-largest medieval-era city after Beijing, and probably India’s richest at that time, attracting traders from Persia and Portugal
Visit beautiful Temples in Hampi which has Virupaksha Temple, Hemakuta Hill Temples, Ugra Narshima Temple, Shivlinga, Sasivekalu Ganesha Temple, Achyutaraya Temple, Hazara Rama Temple, under Ground Temple, monolith Bull. this should be 1st in your list in Things to try to to in Hampi as Hampi is famous for this group of Monuments.
- Feed Laxmi the Elephant at Virupaksha Temple you will notice Laxmi at Virupaksha Temple complex you can go and Feed the Elephant and take Blessings.
- Visit Vithala Temple complex the Symbolic Significance of Hampi and also unesco Heritage website. Hampi is thought for the Stone Chariot design that is also currently in Indian Currency of 50Rs. thus this could even be on your list of Things to try to to in Hampi. the whole Temple advanced features a historical significance that has old bazaars, Ruins of Palaces and Temples.
- Visit Historical Monuments which includes Elephant Stables, Queen’s tub, octagonal bath and Stepped Tank
- Spend a night in Matanga Hills looking Sunset with some jam sessions. If you wish to pay calm Evening and enjoy the scenic beauty of Hampi visit Malyavanta Hill that is similar to Matanga Hills but not too crowded (Also visit Malyavanta Raghunatha Swamy Temple at the top of Hill)
- Take a small boat Ride in Tungabhadra stream. you’ll take a ride and attend another facet of stream to Anegondi Village that is more celebrated for Cafe’s and beautiful landscapes (Hippie facet of the Hampi)
- Trek at Anjaneya Hills. It’s a simple Trek that has 575 steps to achieve the top. At the top of the hill, there’s a Hanuman Temple also known as Monkey Temple that is believed to be the Birthplace of Hanuman.
- You will get Scooty/Bike on Rent when crossing Tungabhadra river thus take Ride across Pampa Sarovar to relish the scenic beauty and see amazing Landscapes (Enjoy tea and lightweight breakfast at tiny Food Joint close to Pampa Sarovar)
- Have Dinner at mango tree restaurant. the most talked place in Hampi when Ruins and Temples. one in all the recent Restaurants in Hampi that is currently go past the third generation. If you’re a foodie thus this place is very suggested and it should air your list for Things to try to to in Hampi. There are many sensible restaurants around Hampi Bazar you’ll relish your occasional when a tired day of Traveling ( Visit Chillout cafe suggested by Travellers )Do Shopping at Hampi Bazaar adjacent to Virupaksha Temple. you’ll get fashionable garments, Hampi written T-shirts, Monuments, Handicrafts, and Paintings.