October a month of floura fauna sweet smells. Autumn in North and Spring in full bloom in south. Not to mention festivities across globe in the air. This is the best month to travel.
In Southern Hemisphere the places the visit :
- Bali Indonasia – beaches, temples, stunning beaches and the magical sun
- Cape Town – South Africa – The average temperature oscillates from 16 degrees to 21 degrees C during October. Time to wine, dine and make the most of scenic loction
- Easter Island Chile – Southernmost point of the Polynesian Triangle in Oceania. most famous for its nearly 1,000 extant monumental statues, called moai, created by the early Rapa Nui people. In 1995, UNESCO named Easter Island a World Heritage Site, with much of the island protected within Rapa Nui National Park. With the average temperature of 19 Degrees C
- Melbourne – Australia – Spring time, comfortable temperature and buzzing social scene. Spring Racing Carnival is in full swing if you love horses. Tulip Festival, rides for kids, live performance, games and pleasant weather – what else can one ask for
- Gold Coast – Australia – Golden weather on Gold coast. Fantastic time to enjoy all the outdoor activities. The average temperature is between 15-25 Degrees C
- Time for the south American cruises. Also the best time to visit Argentina and Brazil. This is the time to get good discounts also