Welcome To India
India needs no introduction and is one country with diversity in every single grain imbibed. Yes the land of mystics, tradition, languages, intellect, philosophers and yet as modern as any other developed nation.
Like travel to any other country you will need Ticket, Visa(if required), relevant passport, insurance, local sim card ?
Must Visit Places
- Delhi – For it’s history, heart of India
- Mumbai – The city that never sleeps – live lika a Mumbaikar
- Kolkata – Cultural capital of India
- Leh Ladakh – For it’s pristine beauty and trekking options and biking
- Kashmir – for experiencing sheer beauty
- Agra – The Taj Mahal
- Jaipur – the Ethnic and Rajasthan’s soul – not to mention shopping
- Varanasi – A connect to soul
- Jaisalmer – The Rajputs splendor and desert safaris
- Aurangabad – Mystic Ajanta Ellora Caves
- Sikkim – Simplicity and Awesome beauty and ancient Buddhist Monastries
- Kerala – For Backwaters and a visit to what is known as the ‘God’s Own Country’
- Mysore – The palace and the culture, silk, sandalwood
- Andaman and Nicobar – clear waters, water sports
- Meghalaya – the ‘Abode of the Clouds’ – ideal for trekkers, cavers and the nature enthusiasts
- Goa – The official party destination
- Coorg – Coffee Plantations, also known as South India Scotland
- Kasol – The trekker’s paradise
- Kutch -worth it’s salt!
- Assam -for horned Rhinos and Tea Gardens
- Jim Corbett National Park – For a rendezvous with Royal Bengal Tiger
- Udaipur – City of Lakes and a tryst with Royality.
- Auli – for Skiing
- Hampi – Ruins that come to life
- Mathura – Birthplace of Lord Krishna